by Kemi Nekvapil
Shift your thinking about what power is and who gets to have it, and live life fully and without apology.
Kemi Nekvapil knows the feelings of fear, vulnerability and powerlessness. Growing up in foster care, many times she had the doors to validation and opportunity closed to her because of her race and gender. Learning to make her own choices and use her voice without apology were her first steps towards a bold, purpose-filled life.
Now a highly respected executive and personal coach, Kemi has created a five-step process to guide other women to build their power through:
- Presence to understand what is and isn’t working in our lives
- Ownership of our personal narratives, especially our power stories
- Wisdom about our needs, boundaries and growth
- Equality as part of the diverse human family, all of us worthy
- Responsibility for our choices, healing and happiness
Blending inspiring stories with reflective coaching practices, POWER provides the tools to navigate the challenges that impact who we are, from discrimination and burnout to trauma and self-doubt.
Reclaim your power and create a life of true joy and fulfilment.
Page Count: 336 Pages
Imprint: Penguin Life
Published: March 2022